Getting Around Campus
Service Updates and Announcements
Shuttle Service Announcements:
- Campus and Evanston Loop schedule updates: Enhanced schedules will begin Sunday, Nov 3.
- Chicago Train Shuttle tickets increased: Effective October 1, 2019 monthly passes are $52.00 and 10-ride ticket packets are $21.00.
Evanston Parking Announcements
- City of Evanston Water Reservoir Project:
500 Internal Server Error- bt365手机平台-欢迎您下载
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Homecoming Parking: Parking permits/garage fees will not be required beginning Thursday, 10/24 at 4 pm through Monday 10/28 at 8 am due to Homecoming and Reunion Weekend.
Football Parking: Ryan Field parking lots will close at 1:00 am (all vehicles must vacate the lot), and then reopen four hours prior to kickoff on the following game days: September 14 & 21; October 26; November 9, 16 & 23.
- Garage/Lot Capacity Update: The following events may affect capacity, traffic and congestion in the parking garages and lots. Parkers should allow extra time and plan to use alternate lots if necessary: Friday, October 25 - Homecoming and Reunion Weekend.
- Parking Reminders: Storage of vehicles in main campus lots and garages for periods longer than 48 consecutive hours is prohibited.
- Parking lot gates and pay stations: Parking controls (gates, card readers and pay stations) in the North and South Parking Garages are now operating.
- North Garage: While the North Garage frequently reaches capacity, there are generally parking spaces available in the South Garage (# 211) and the Engelhart Hall lot (# 239) throughout the day.
- Contractor parking: Construction contractors are prohibited from parking in all main campus lots, including the North Garage (# 105), South Garage (# 211) and South Beach two level structure (# 214, 215).
- Resident permit parking in North Garage: Resident student permits ("R", "R9") will continue to have access to the North Garage.